Monday, October 10, 2011

new!!

These days all i can describe my life is as "NEW". Tomorrow i am gonna embark on a new journey after a long time,on the same path but with a new viewpoint.While excitement is what is making me feel ecstatic,with it is attached a belief that this journey is gonna change my life for the better-even more that it has changed in the previous months.While im done packing,what i haven't forgotten  is to pack my diary too,so that while ill be in a place totally disconnected from technology,i can bring in more insights and "gaze" into life after i come back.I'm sure ill have a new, more involved post full of new experiences,and a new life,maybe a new revelation once I'm back!.Till then,blessed be <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday. I am sorry , could not call you. But i will call you in one or two days. Keep writing , You are already back now. What are you waiting for?

    ReplyDelete